The excuse that you don’t have time is one of the reasons you’re with your health today where you don’t want to be!
We’re not claiming you have an infinite amount of time! However, we can assure you that you have just as much of it as you had when you got stuck in your health problems.
Be patient! Don’t push yourself to extremes, don’t pressure yourself, and don’t live in false hope!
Safe and comfortable environment
– The best solution is (our program is adapted to this) to use WOOJER with quality headphones.
– Use headphones, the price should not be the deciding factor (good solution: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO or Sennheiser HD 400 PRO or Momentum wireless).
– For activities in a natural environment, we recommend bone conduction headphones (good solution: Shokz)
– The volume should be pleasant according to your personal preferences. Pay attention to sound volume and Sound Quality with Enhanced Bass
Prior to procedure:
You are advised to drink a glass of water.
Please to breathe deeply, try to relax and loosen up.
Observe comfort – Preference on sitting or lying down, bed or seat locations, room atmosphere and room temperature.
Every therapy has a “jingle” built into the very beginning. It is three minutes long and allows you to install and set up your equipment. You have enough time to relax and calm down physically to start the therapy. Sound will help you relax your mind for an easier transition into a “meditative” state. When you perceive a change in the background soundscape, that’s when the therapy actually begins. You will perceive the end of the therapy when the soundscape is replaced by the final jingle. These are the final three minutes that will ground you and allow you to slowly transition into the post-therapy state.
Less is more - please don't overdo it!
Don’t use cheap technology.
Special attention needs to be paid in cases:
– While driving a car or operating dangerous machinery.
– Persons under the influence of alcohol and opiates.
– Pregnant women, epileptics and children under 4 years of age.
Don’t underestimate the sound.
Our brains can deceive us because they divert our attention to the unconscious level. But the body still perceives vibrations that are not good for our health.
We live in an environment contaminated with noise, this does not have a positive effect on our well-being.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
To get more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more information please contact us at email@example.com